Did you catch Allie Therin's debut m/m 1920's paranormal romance last year? Because we did. If you read Spellbound, you'll want to get in on this giveaway of the sequel, Starcrossed. And if you didn't, now's a great time to grab that first book! (It's only $1.99 as I'm writing this on 5/5/20.)
Today we're sharing a little about Marisa Kanter's debut, What I Like About You, a young adult romantic comedy that uses the secret identity trope... and a giveaway courtesy of the publisher!
Ana has been binging Juno Rushdan's debut romantic suspense series, the Final Hour books, so we're excited to offer you a chance to win all three! Below you'll find descriptions of each of the three books, one of which isn't out until May 26th, and rules for the giveaway. Good luck!
We are SO excited to give you a chance to win an early print copy of Kit Rocha's upcoming Deal With the Devil courtesy of the authors!
Woohoo! We hit 2,000 followers on Twitter and now it's 2020, so we're using these milestones as an opportunity to give away a giant stack of print books!
All of the books--except ARCs--are in new, unread condition and some are signed. They are from a variety of sources: a couple were purchase by Suzanne and she never read them (don't judge), most are from the RWA Conference in NYC in July, and the ARCs (Advance Review Copy) are from Suzanne's other reviewing gig.
Here's how all of this will work:
- Giveaway runs from 1/3/20 - 1/16/20 (Two weeks)
- At 11:00 am EST on 1/17, we'll download the responses. Anything after that won't be counted.
- 1 entry per person, don't cheat please.
- It would be really cool if you were following us on one of our platforms. We're not going to check, but it's a good thing to do. (We're @LoveinPanels on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram)
- Open in the United States only. Books will be sent via USPS Media Mail.
- Void where prohibited, must be 18 to enter, no purchase necessary etc.
- We will not do anything with your mailing addresses, and email signups are opt-in (there's a checkbox in this form).
- Winners will be notified by email on 1/17.
We're able to afford the postage for this giveaway because of our wonderful Patreon supporters. More info on that here: www.patreon.com/loveinpanels
As you probably know, we don't review much erotica. But ever since I was handed one of her anthologies in my days at Heroes & Heartbreakers, I've followed Rachel Kramer-Bussel's work with Cleis Press. Kramer-Bussel's curation of these anthologies, particularly the Best Women's Erotica of the Year series, is what really makes them sing. The collections are diverse in both authorship and content and while most readers won't love every story, there's something for everyone in them--as with most anthologies. They're also loosely organized around a theme, this time it's "Outrageous."
Our friends at Hachette (think: Forever Romance) hooked us up with a review copy of the best/worst cookbook I've ever read. And we get to give away two copies! More on that below.
Paranormal and fantasy romance fans, this one is for you! We are one of five blogs working with Sourcebooks Casa to share the five types of magical beasts featured in Kingdom of Exiles, a fantasy romance out tomorrow from Mayxm M. Martineau.
First, a little story...